Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Temple Trip

We've been wanting to take the kids to the temple for a while now. It's so nice having it so close to home, but still hard to set aside time to go. But we had a free morning and took advantage. I have to say things went smoothly! I was not expecting that. The kids all smiled for the camera without any threats being made, so I was happy. After, we went by the bookstore and got each of the kids their own Book of Mormon to take on Sundays. I also got some other teaching helps for me to use and before I knew it, I had spent $50! Oh well, it should all be worth it. After the bookstore we headed to lunch and called it a day.












2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Very cute — you have a beautiful family! I wish I could leave Hannah's hair down with a bow/clip/ponytail (like Perry's), but it would look like a hot mess in about 5 minutes or less. Also, I love your entire outfit... so cute!

Christina Bassi said...

Beautiful pictures. Your family is adorable, Jalei.