Sunday, July 10, 2016

Fourth of July

There wasn't a dull moment over the 4th of July weekend. I think it was 3 days in a row that the kids stayed up til 10pm! We kicked things off by watching Wizard of Oz at our neighbors. The kids had a blast being outside and eating popcorn. We're so lucky to have fun neighbors! Mansfield does their fireworks on the 3rd, so we headed over to Amy's for our annual get together. I love that we've been friends forever and now we get to watch our kids' friendships grow. Wouldn't trade it for anything. I managed to snap a few pictures. It was hard to get one with everyone smiling...notice Perry's many different faces. I guess I can't get too mad at her. I'm pretty sure I did the same thing when I was her age. And finally on the 4th, we went to my sister's house. I didn't get any pictures there. The kids got to swim and hang out. Elliot's favorite place to be is with her cousins. 












No comments: