Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hairless Situation

So here's the horror story. Lane was cutting his hair when all of a sudden I hear a yell from the bathroom. As I walked in to where Lane was, I see this "hole" in his head. Where hair should've been, was white scalp. He said the guard of the clippers fell off in the middle of him cutting his hair. So, he had to do damage control. He had to use the shortest guard he could find (1/8th "). Then when he gets to the top part, he can't find the 1/4" or 3/8" to blend it. Here's what that part looked like.


He had to use the 1/8th" to finish the job. Here's what he now looks like. I have to say, I was cracking up because it's a very unfortunate thing to have happen, but I am sad about the loss of his hair! In fact I'm kind of upset with him for being careless, even though I know it's not really his fault. Good thing guys' hair grows back fast. So until that happens, just look at our picture in the top right of our blog. That's what Lane REALLY looks like!

9 comments:

Laura said...

That cracks me up! I saw you guys in the back of the room at church today and I noticed Lane had a really short hair cut... I figured it was buzzed because it was starting to get hot here. :)

Bexie Funk said...

I was wondering what had happened to his hair! I did that to Shawn once and I have to say you handled it much better than me. I cried. I was pregnant so I use that as my excuse for overreacting.

The Piersons said...

Jalei, that is so funny! Right after we got engaged Aaron buzzed his head (without my approval) and I was so mad. I was like we can't take engagement pictures like this!! It grew back really fast though. At least you were laughing about it. :)

Unknown said...

I know this is totally random, but this is Mandie, Missy Saunder's sister. How's Jamie doing? Tell her I said hi, and that she needs to get a blog!

Regina said...

That is too funny! And don't worry, it looks fine.

Christina Bassi said...

You are funny. I think he looks good with the hair-cut. We have different sizes guards if that ever happens again. :)

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Pa ha, no it does not look fine, Regina!!! ;) Kidding.
I did that to Clint once. Tried to give him a haircut and we ended up having to shave him bald. But it does grow back fast, thank heavens!

Allison said...

Too funny! I am still laughing and can't stop!! I can totally visualize the scene that went down in your bathroom as if I was there!

Jim Bassi said...

Very funny Lane. Not too bad though, Lex and I think you look like Jack from the show Lost.