Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Dad's a Nut


Okay, so I'm watching American Idol with my parents & as soon as it's over, my dad starts voting for his favorite, Christie Lee Cook. The only reason he likes her is because she's cute & she's a country girl. Anyway, I have nothing against voting, because I've voted for David Archuletta on 2 separate occasions. But where it gets ridiculous is when I hear someone dialing 30 minutes later & find out he's STILL voting! My dad is funny, but sometimes a nut. He's just doing it this much because I told him it was time for her to go & he refuses to believe me. We shall see tomorrow!

6 comments:

Regina said...

Have you told your dad how mad I am at him?!? I put the blame solely on him that she is still on the show. Ugh.

Julianne said...

That is funny, I was wondering how she possible stayed, but I am glad Amanda is gone.

Laura said...

Happy anniversary! That is a really cute idea what you did for Lane... I'll have to remember that. :) Your little "nephew" is SO cute too... he is so little!

ChelseaSalomone said...

Yay!! We are blogger friends now. :-) I love reading your blog- especially the survey you did a while back. I was cracking up while I was reading it because I could relate to EVERYTHING you were saying! I teach at Freedom off of Wall Price. I absolutely love it- it's a million times better than Richardson. Yeah, I'll let you know all about the children's book when I have more time. It would be a good summer project, because it really takes a lot of time!

Regina said...

SO- I hate her a little less just because she sang a patriotic song and I am a sucker for the USA!! But, now I am wondering who will go home tonight since I don't think it will be her?????

Anonymous said...

Hey Jalei - I noticed on Facebook that you have a blog, so I thought I'd check it out. This post cracks me up because my mother-in-law texts over and over again for her favorites.

Good to see you're doing well! Check out my blog sometime.