Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My New Nephew



So I finally got to see my little nephew, Kelly. No he's not really related but he might as well be. He actually belongs to Regina, my best friend, but we're so close she's basically my sister, which makes him my nephew. Got it? Before you know it, he'll be calling me Aunt Leilei. He is absolutely adorable! He has little dimples & slept pretty much the whole time I was there, which was 6 hours! He only cried when he needed a change or was hungry. This is the best picture I got, hopefully I'll get more tomorrow & add them!

3 comments:

Regina said...

Who is that ADORABLE little boy?!? You are so lucky to have a good-looking nephew like that! heehee

ChelseaSalomone said...

He is so pretty!!

Anonymous said...

He's darling. I can't believe Regina has had a baby.

Jalei, you look great. I sure miss you. Are you ever going to come back to Utah and see us. Remember there is some great skiing here.