Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Rain on my Parade

Lane & I just spent an hour planning out our trip complete with things to do and directions from one location to the next, etc. Well I check my email & see our hotel confirmation is there & they also included restaurants and the forecast. So I take a look only to see that every day we will be there it's supposed to thunderstorm! I'm so depressed right now. Almost to the point of not going. Those of you who know me, know that when I get upset, I really get more angry. So it's safe to say I'm not a happy camper.

3 comments:

Regina said...

Ewww, thats rough. Maybe you will luck out.

Jami said...

The weather is never set in stone. Besides, rain at the beach can be lots of fun.

Kelley and Addison said...

I hope it didn't rain too hard and you guys had a great time!