Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Tree


Today we went to pick out our Christmas tree. We pretty much bought the first one we saw. It was perfectly shaped. As you can see it is pretty short. I'm almost as tall as it. That was the only thing I didn't like about it, but all the other trees were uneven & didn't look right.

When I got home I got to work decorating it. And as you can see it cleans up pretty nice. You'll have to forgive me for the star. You probably didn't even notice it. That's because last year I accidentally bought a star for a mini tree. Maybe I'll buy a real one this year when they go on sale.

11 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

You're so good. We're putting off on the tree again this year till they go on sale. Yours looks so good!

Regina said...

Looks good! You usually don't do a flocked tree do you? Ya, stars are pricey and I would spend the money but I have never found one I LOVE, so we do a bow. PS: you need to make your pictures bigger. At least madium sized. Sheesh.

Fernando said...

Maybe we'll take that mini star off your hands if you don't need it. We have a mini tree (about 4' tall) and we're still trying to figure out what to put on top of it.

The Piersons said...

How fun, we need to get a tree. I think we're waiting another year as well. You did such a good job decorating it.

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

Gorgeous! It looks great. Glad that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Jaymie and Justin said...

Oh, I am jealous. We don't have a tree. It looks good!

KT said...

Your tree looks great! Do you always get a real tree? They smell so good.

Bexie Funk said...

i want a tree! yours looks so cute!

Mark and Kyra Herbst said...

Yay! I LOVE Christmas trees. Mark and I bought a big glittery star ornament and drilled a hole in it to put on top of our tree... Cute, and relatively inexpensive. Oh, and my numbers are iron-ons that I found at the quilt expo when it was in town. I think you can order them at www.streetwaterstreet.com...

the tatsaks said...

That is funny about the star. The tree looks awesome. I love real trees because they smell so good. We do the artifical tree with a tree scented candle...you have smelled it before. It is the same one Regina has. Remeber it was so believable that you were tring to pick needles off of her fake tree to smell them...man...I love that story!

Jami said...

It's a cute tree. We are still trying to find some time to go get one.