Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ice Skating


This past Friday we went ice skating outdoors! They had a cute little rink set up in downtown Houston. Even though the ice was all cut up & in desperate need of the zamboni, it was still a lot of fun. The local radio station was giving away a free Wii to whoever found the "Secret Santa". For some reason all the kids thought it was Lane, so the entire night they were going up to him and asking, "Are you Hot 95 Sarah & Booker's Secret Santa?" Lane had a good time messing with the kids, so it all worked out.

10 comments:

Jami said...

Looks like fun. They had one in Hot Springs when we were there, but I don't think it was open due to the temperature.

the tatsaks said...

That sounds fun. It snowed here too but I totally missed it! I love the elf card...very funny!

The Piersons said...

That looks fun, I think I'm going to have to convince Aaron to do some ice skating this year.

I can't believe it snowed there!

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

Sorry we couldn't go... but sounds like ya'll had a fun time! Pretty shots.

Regina said...

You have always loved going ice skating. That's cool it was outside though,that's different!

Debbie said...

I LOVE ice skating...I haven't been in forever. I've tried to Badi to go for a while, but having it outside would be such much cooler!!! maybe next winter when I'm not pregnant we can head to Houston for some serious ice skating! :)

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

You guys are the funnest couple.

Allison said...

Looks like fun! We saw it from a distance over Thanksgiving weekend when we were at the Autorama. It looked very crowded! We need to have y'all over soon for lunch/dinner one weekend....so sad that we don't get together more often since y'all live close!

Laura Weight said...

You guys ALWAYS know what fun stuff is going on! how fun! I seriously don't think that I have gone ice skating for years. We hope that you guys have a great christmas! Let us know when you guys are back in town.
PS> the gingerbread men were so tasty!

Missy said...

Hey you're totally not supposed to ice skate when you're pregnant! :)