Friday, April 10, 2009

20 Weeks


Here you go, a baby bump picture. This is me at 20 weeks, the half way point, woohoo! Today 2 people at work told me I was showing & I even had on a loose shirt, so I officially accept it. I can definitely feel it in the waist of my pants. However I'm still not big enough to wear maternity pants. But I definitely need to start wearing maternity shirts to avoid looking like a stuffed sausage. I started feeling the baby kick about a week ago, so that's fun. The weekly emails I subscribe to say the baby is about the size of a banana & is developing the senses. When I heard that, I started reading a children's book (Desperaux), but didn't read it out loud so that kind of defeated the purpose. I will say that I'm a little more worn out than usual. Not sleepy really, but my body is just tired a lot. I have an appointment tomorrow to check out the organs & then I have my regular monthly check up on Tuesday, so I'll know more then.

12 comments:

Alys said...

You are still tiny, but definitely starting to show. So, are you still wearing the same jeans just low down, or did you just buy some in a size bigger? Anyway, Hooray for the halfway mark! She will be here before you know it.

Paige said...

Looking good!

KT said...

You look great. Tiny for 20 weeks.

Gwen said...

NICE!!! You're so cute! You know what's funny? I was tired quite a bit too but never really sleepy. Sometimes I just laid down and felt so rejuvenated after a few minutes. So, take a load off if you feel the need too :o)

Donnie and Laura said...

Wow, time is going by so quickly!! I can't believe you're already halfway.

The Whites said...

You look adorable. What a cute little bump!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Teeny tiny thing! You look awesome. I'm tired too--ALL the time. It's pathetic.

Regina said...

This is NOT FAIR! You need to move back here asap! Now that I can actually see the baby belly, I am so sad that we are in different cities. You look soooooo cute! My 20 week pic was my absolute favorite one!

Laura said...

You look great! I've been feeling our baby move around too. Every time I feel it I get so excited, and I'll tell Scott to look or feel my stomach. He's a good sport about it because usually the baby stops moving when he tries to feel it, but he'll keep doing it to humor me anyway. :)

And I love your baby countdown ticker. I've been looking for a cute one and I love yours. Would you mind if I use that one on my blog too?

ChelseaSalomone said...

You look SO cute!!

the tatsaks said...

I want to rub it!!!! You look great. So so so tiny with this little bump! I cant wait to see ya and that belly!

k8 said...

you seriously look adorable.