Thursday, April 2, 2009

Maternity Clothes

The other day I bought a few maternity pieces. Ones that I feel could go either way...baby/after baby. Luckily I don't have to buy very much because Regina & Amy have ever so graciously lent me their maternity clothes for the time being. I've been putting off opening the "maternity" tub that's been sitting in the corner of my room because I haven't felt like going through it all. But today I decided to check things out & I don't know what I was waiting for! All of a sudden I have a whole new wardrobe of cute clothes thanks to their stylish tastes. There was way more than I had anticipated, so I made the decision to wait til Saturday to hang things up & rearrange my closet. Now I'm sure that the natural shopper in me will still buy a couple of things here & there, but what a relief to not have to. Thanks guys!

8 comments:

The Rowes said...

That's AWESOME! Congratulations on the "new" clothes.

the tatsaks said...

You are so welcome! I am glad you like them...now you can save your money for some fun new clothes post baby!

Regina said...

Uh HELLO!! It is a tub full of elastic-waisted goodness!! You are going to love the elastic waist, I am sure. I am glad you like it, and you are very welcome! We need a new bump picture too...or at least I do.

Caitlin said...

I agree with Regina.. you do need more baby bump pics! The link for my food blog is on my blog, but here it is anyway:

www.tinykitchenbigdreams.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

I had a friend loan me all her maternity clothes, too! SUCH a big help! Have fun trying everything on!!! And Regina's right...once you go elastic...you never go back! :)

Gwen said...

I'm glad that you were able to borrow some maternity clothes! The biggest benefit is that you can figure out which styles are the most comfortable for you and look the best on you before you buy your own. BTW, don't forget to post new pics!

Alys said...

Well, first of all you will look cute in whatever you wear so you don't have to worry about that. I would think maternity clothes shopping cannot be too fun at the early stage like you because you are kind of in between. Anyway, that's nice that you have clothes to borrow. You will have to post some more pictures of you. I want to see your pregnancy document since I will probably not be in Texas for any of it.

Jami said...

That was nice of them. I had to buy a spring wardrobe, a few pairs of capris and short sleeve shirts, since this baby is coming at a different time. It cost a fortune.