Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!


This is as good as it gets for Easter decoration at my house. I do plan on buying some, but I'm waiting for the sales. Last night Lane & I dyed Easter eggs. Then I felt we needed some sort of a basket to display them in, so off we were to Walgreens & came back with this 99 cent steal. This morning I woke up to an empty basket. When I asked where the eggs went, he said he hid them around the house & I had to hunt them. I was so excited! I would have taken some pictures of it, but like I said, I had just woken up & was not properly dressed. I had been telling him for the last couple of weeks that I wanted to do an Easter egg hunt & he delivered.

12 comments:

the tatsaks said...

Happy Easter! That is so fun. Next year you will have to share!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

You guys are so funny! Love the sonogram pics.

Donnie and Laura said...

The bunny and basket are already more decorations than we have in our apartment!! The eggs look nice :)

Alys said...

Good job Lane! We do not do holidays in this family. Sean would rather do something fun sporadically than on a predetermined date. Oh well. Have a Happy Easter you two!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Tristan is Katherine's nephew...her sister is in rehab so they have been taking care of him for a few months.
I work for Travis, too. I take pictures of homes that are being refinanced or taken over by the bank, so I have to drive all over the place.

Bexie Funk said...

that's really fun! i love easter egg hunts, its even more fun to see your kids get into them, that's hilarious!

Regina said...

How nice of lane. And THANK YOU for finally putting a baby ticker up! I hate always having to ask you. And seeing her name up there makes me love it even more!

The Lindsey's said...

you are so creative..great decor!!! next year you will have your own little one..

Christina Bassi said...

You guys crack me up! We love being related to you two! :) Glad you had a good Easter.

Debbie said...

how fun! Badi did that for me two years ago...apparently he missed the "i LOVED this!" memo and didn't keep it up each year....oh well! maybe next time! :)

Jami said...

That's too funny. The girls didn't even get to hunt for eggs Easter morning.

The Piersons said...

What a fun Easter, I miss the hunt. Also your little girl looks just perfect. How fun that you get to have sonograms so often and see her.