Saturday, November 14, 2009

Nutcracker Market

Last night Lane & I went to the Nutcracker Market. It's basically a huge warehouse filled with different booths. They were selling Christmas decorations, clothes, food, etc. We bought some honey butter from these 2 cowboys. I sampled it first & even if it wasn't any good I probably still would have gotten it just because these 2 old guys were so cute. Their booth was no frills, just the jars & some biscuits lying there. True cowboys. I should've taken a picture. I could have bought a ton of stuff at this place, but I showed self control.

We zipped through everything pretty quick (1.5 hrs), but it was too much for Elliot. She took a little catnap in between. If you look closely you can see a mark on her forehead from where the strap hit her, so we unbuckled it.

11 comments:

Gwen said...

That market sounds like fun...and my perfect dream!!! Good for you for exercising some self control. When it comes to Christmas I go NUTS! I would've spent WAY too much money. Enjoy your honey butter!

Elliot is growing like a weed!

KT said...

Wow, I am impressed you went through that fast! I went this morning with Daniel's mom. It was great in the beginning but it got crowded fast.

www.justinandcortney.blogspot.com said...

Yes, I was so excited to see what her reaction was, but she didn't seem too scared at all. But I am sure next year she will freak out! Good luck and can't wait to see pics of Elliot with Santa! She is darling!!

Abby Batlle said...

i went to the nutcracker the first year i got married....i haven't been back because i almost ruined aaron's opinion of me!! :) i did not show self control and spent money like i was some diva. i learned such a big lesson there and now we refer to overspending as "pulling a nutcracker". it is such an awesome place though!!

Jami said...

Did it cut the circulation off? The girl's feet always turned purple when we tried to put them in theirs.

the tatsaks said...

SO sweet! I miss those days!!!

Debbie said...

wow, you are always finding the coolest, most unique stuff to go to!!! how fun! and that honey butter sounds so good! especially on a biscuit, YUM! :)

Regina said...

Cute pic! That place sounds cool, but you are always doing unique things!

Alys said...

I have Harrison in my Baby Bjorn right now. It is making it really handy to check all the blogs I am not up to date with.

Crystal Stanworth said...

very impressive that Lane went... it's almost an entirely female event!

Bexie Funk said...

i've always wanted to go to that! it sounds like fun, but i'm sure would be way more fun with money to spend!