Saturday, November 21, 2009

Scrubs is Back!

I was so excited to hear that Scrubs is coming back December 11th for another season. That show is seriously funny & stupid all at the same time & we love it! We were really sad to see it go since that's where we got the idea for Elliot's name. I don't want to say we named our child after a sitcom character, but pretty much, ya. So needless to say we were pleasantly surprised to hear that they're back on ABC. If you haven't watched it before, give it a try. I can't promise it will be as good as the old ones, but they can't be too far off.

5 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

hahahaha I'm cracking up because I hate that show!!! I usually like stupid/funny shows, but for some reason that one is just too much stupid for me. Hilarious!

Jami said...

Patrick says that it is very different. The main guy isn't going to be on that much. They aren't in the hospital anymore either.

The Rowes said...

I love that show too! I didn't even make the connection that the main girl on the show was named "Elliot." That's funny that you sorta named your daughter after a character on Scrubs. We wanted to name Katherine "Kate" after the chick on "Lost," but the name has never stuck with her. She's Katherine and that's it.

Bexie Funk said...

we love that show, its hilarious!

Jocelyn said...

I've wondered if that's where you got the name! I love her character... and it's a cute/funny show!

Oh and I must tell you -- I think the reason I've only gained 19 pounds so far was because I was about 15 pounds above where I wanted to be (and should have been) when I got pregnant! I know most girls probably have a goal of getting back to their pre-pregnancy weight, but I'll need to lose about 10 extra pounds on top of that just to make sure ALL the clothes in my closet fit again!! Hopefully I can do it... it would be nice to be a "hot mom" and be able to wear a bikini again in the summer.