Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Eve

This New Year's was the best one I've had in a long time. For the past few years we never really celebrated. But this year we all went to Regina's & had ourselves a little party. First, I'm impressed with myself for even staying awake til midnight. Normally you can find me fast asleep in my bed by 9:30. But this year I was awake & coherent.

We all brought appetizers & definitely over ate. Everything was so delicious!

After we stuffed ourselves & caught up, we broke out the games. We started off with a friendly game of Taboo, which the girls won! Then things started to get ugly with Trivial Pursuit. We had some sore losers in the house, but I won't mention names...Luckily the game was stopped due to the ball dropping!

Me, part of Lane, Andrew & Amy
Toast to the New Year!
I don't know why I'm making this face.

Jaymie & Justin
Cheers!

Mike & Regina
Hostess with the mostest!

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

What a FUN way to bring in the new year!

the tatsaks said...

Fun Times!

Lindsey said...

I wimped out and fell asleep for the first time ever! LOL.