Thursday, March 18, 2010

3 Years Together

Yesterday was our 3 year anniversary. I'm glad we got married on a holiday because it makes it easy to remember. In fact, thanks to all the people who texted/called. I was so surprised that yall remembered since I hadn't even posted anything! We kept things low key this year. My parents are in town so we were able to leave Elliot with them & go to dinner & a movie. We saw The Green Zone & it was really good. As I was telling Lane, it keeps getting better each year.

8 comments:

Christina Bassi said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been 3 years already! :) Yes, no one else made it to the campout but we still had fun.

Alys said...

It does keep getting better and it going by faster. I am glad y'all could go out last night on the actual day. We ended up celebrating our anniversary about 3 weeks late because of all the holidays and visitors.

Caitlin said...

Happy anniversary! I'm so glad to have three years under my belt now. Now people don't give me the "aww.. newlyweds!" look anymore!

Regina said...

Happy Anniversary! It's easy to remember because it is St. Patrick's Day...and exactly 6 months from mine.

Jen-Jen said...

Happy Anniversary!! I am so glad yall got to go out :) I have lots of updates for you so we will have to talk this week!! miss you!

Debbie said...

happy anniversary! it goes by so quick, huh?! our 4 year is this summer and it feels like I was just planning our wedding!

glad you guys got to get out on your own to celebrate!

The Whites said...

Happy anniversary to you guys too!

Mike*Eryn*Reece*Bronx*Olivine said...

happy 3 year!! that's awesome it's been 3 years!!