Saturday, March 6, 2010

6 1/2 Month Stats


Last Tuesday we finally had E's 6 month check up. Here are her stats:
  • Height 26.5 inches (65%)
  • Weight 15# 2oz (25%)
  • Head 16.25 inches (10%)
As you can see, she's really into eating paper. And she LOVES it when I sing the song from Sleeping Beauty & dance around with her. It's weird because she's never seen the movie but as soon as I start up she gets the biggest grin & lets out delighted squeals. Too cute.

This past week we were in Arlington. Lane was on Spring Break. We were going to stay in Houston but we wouldn't have been able to do anything with Elliot, so we went where the babysitters were. Of course our parents were thrilled. Lane & I were able to go to a Mavs game. We had such a good time & I got my monies worth of my bottomless drink. Good idea they had there. Lane also bought a gun. This one is great because it's small enough for him to carry on him. And it seems we got it just in time. As we were driving into our complex today, there was a note about a serial rapist in the area. Lovely.

12 comments:

Alys said...

Another gun? Well, it is good to be safe. Sean has his shotgun out all the time, but it is to get a coyote. He saw one a few weeks ago real close and is determined to get one.
Anyway, Elliot is looking super cute, as always. I love her shirt in that picture. And, I still can't believe how much bigger Harrison in than her. He has his 4 month appointment on the 17th. I'm curious how much he weighs.
Oh, as for the house, I think it is a little deceiving. It will be more room than we need right now; it's approximately 2600 square feet, which is big. But, the roofs are super high, so it makes it look even bigger than it is, I think. And, the parents will just have theirs as a weekend house for now. Maybe after retirement they will move down here, but I'm nor sure.
I am glad you guys had a nice spring break.

The Mulkey Family said...

She is just adorable!! I can't wait to see you in April at Regina's shower...are you going to bring Elliot? Hope you are doing great!!!

Christina Bassi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina Bassi said...

Glad you guys had a great trip and had fun on your date. A serial rapist great. Good thing you have a gun. They caught the guys who recently force their way in and rap a girl in our complex. Houston can be a scary place.

Gwen said...

It's good to know that E is doing well and is as happy as she can be. Scarlett started out by eating paper. Now she eats EVERYTHING! I'm sure E is on her way to eating EVERTHING too!

Bexie Funk said...

doesn't it make you feel great to live here?! i won't be too sad to leave the neighborhood!

Lindsey said...

I love her bows! And yuck on the serial rapist, AGAIN?? Yikes!

Jami said...

We had lots of fun seeing you guys last week. Hope you can come back soon. Elliot has gotten huge.

Regina said...

I can't believe she is so old! She is going to start doing so many fun things in the blink of an eye! Everything happens at 6 months! I am bummed I didn't get to see yall more. I am still sick though. And you better be SUPER cautious with everything you do. That is scary!

Jared said...

Yeah, we got a note about a serial rapist when we lived there too. That's when I quit jogging in the neighborhood. Apparently this rapist struck during broad daylight twice in the same week. Be careful!

Debbie said...

Gosh, she's getting so big! They grow up so fast, huh?! Love her picture. Jacob LOVED paper, too. Still sort of does. Kids are so funny. That's scary about the rapist...what's wrong with people?!

Jaymie and Justin said...

She is so cute! That is nice that you were able to go up to Arlington for Spring Break!