Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Break

My parents came in town for their spring break & stayed with us for 3 days. I was so happy to see them. Elliot was spoiled rotten. She was constantly entertained. We filled up our days with lots of shopping! Poor E probably only got 2 naps in her bed & the rest were in her carseat.

Here she is with Poppy.

My parents bought me these flowers & we planted them today. Now my apartment has some curb appeal. :)
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Rodeo
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
We went to the rode0 yesterday and Elliot got her first up close look at farm animals. I think she liked them ok. She was smiling when the sheep started sniffing her toes.

11 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I am in love with the tiny rocking chair. She is so cute.

The Hickman Family said...

I love the rocking chair! I've been looking for cute ones like that for my girls. E is looking so cute. We're going to be in town in a couple of weeks, if you're not too busy I'd love to meet her!

Alys said...

So fun to have visitors!
I want to take Harrison to the zoo or someplace to see animals, because I think he would like it. But, I'm not sure if he is too young still.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Hey. I pay our sitters five an hour, plus a dollar for every additional kid. So for me, six bucks an hour. I've asked around and that's what all my friends do.

The Piersons said...

It looks like such a fun visit! I also think the rocking chair is to die for.

Thanks for the clothes advice I will have to try the stores you suggested. And I would buy all (well maybe not all but a lot) of my clothes at J Crew if it were less expensive.

Mike*Eryn*Reece*Bronx*Olivine said...

she's soo cute!! haha.

Jami said...

Mom and Dad seemed to have a good time. When are you guys coming back up?

the tatsaks said...

Cute pics! I love her rocking chair! And crap, I forgot your anniversary! Sorry, Happy Late Anniversary!!

Abby Batlle said...

soooo precious in that rocking chair!!

Lindsey said...

Awww how fun, and probably a nice break for you and Lane! :)

Gwen said...

I love the rodeo pictures! I wished you guys lived closer to your parents. They just light up whenever they are around Elliot. Especially, your dad. He's so cute around her :o)

Happy belated anniversary, too! 3 years and counting!