Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Daily Happenings

Today we went to the zoo with my sister-in-law & a friend. We had a lot of fun. There was a new baby elephant that was absolutely adorable. It's 1.5 months old. It was the cutest thing to watch. He would run around all wobbly & trip, but just keep on moving. I couldn't get enough of him!

I've always loved giraffes.

Other things going on around here...
Not too much. This past week, E has been the biggest love bug. She's never been much of a snuggle bunny, but lately she has been voluntarily resting her head on my shoulder or chest. And she's also giving out lots of open mouth kisses. I am in hog heaven. I wish she would stay like this.

She's also learned where her head is. Sometimes it will take a while for her to finally point to it, but she knows!

12 comments:

Regina said...

So cute!

KT said...

Looks like you guys went before the rain started. Cute picture of you two at the zoo. I love cuddly babies-doesn't that make you feel so good when they freely give out love.

Debbie said...

we love the zoo! and, giraffes have always been a favorite of mine, too!! :)

Kashari said...

I love Elliots face in the picture with the giraffe, too funny. Looks like y'all had fun :)

Jami said...

I am impressed you headed to the zoo. We don't like getting out much after ten. I am getting a zoo pass for dad and the twomlittlenones for the school year. Matilda just loves reading about the animals.

Alys said...

I love giraffes. In fact I have a small giraffe collection because I let my students know it is my favorite animal. So cute!

the tatsaks said...

So cute. That elephant is pretty precious!

Gwen said...

It's been a while since I've seen a real giraffe. I'm so use to seeing the print on handbags and shoes! BTW, very nice pics!

Lindsey said...

Awww cuddly babies are the cutest!! And I wish I could see that baby elephant in person, it looks adorable!

Abby Batlle said...

i LOVE the pic of you two by the giraffe! so cute!

Laura said...

Cute! We better go check out the baby elephant before it gets too big!

The Hickman Family said...

I LOVE when they start doing the open mouth kisses! It's kinda nasty, but you're just so thrilled to be getting a kiss from them that you don't care!