Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Houston Symphony


At the Miller Outdoor Theater they sometimes have things in the early afternoon for kids. Christina told me about the Houston Symphony being there, so I met up with her & the boys. We were lucky enough to sit under the covered part so the sun wasn't beating down on it. It was actually quite enjoyable. I love symphonies & any type of performing arts. They took us on a musical journey through Europe. I think we stopped in Turkey, Italy, Hungary & a few other places. Elliot seemed to enjoy it and she got to put her clapping to good use! My hair looks funky in this picture but I love the way E is leaning into me. So sweet!

11 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Aww, hearing things like this make me wish I were a SAHM!

Gwen said...

I love E leaning into you too :o) The symphony...thanks for another great idea!

Jami said...

You like performing atrts. I remember spending a bunch for opera tickets. I also remember you sleeping through it.

Abby Batlle said...

that is a PRECIOUS picture!!!

Bexie Funk said...

miller outdoor theatre was awesome. we'll miss that this summer.

the tatsaks said...

So cute! We are going to the Concert in the Garden at the botanical gardens on Friday night if you want to join us! They are doing a laser show and fireworks!

Christina Bassi said...

That picture turned out so cute! Glad you guys got to make it! We had fun! And thanks again for taking me to Cosco!

Alys said...

An outdoor symphony sounds like fun. And Elliot does look sweet how she is leaning into you.

Debbie said...

awwww! what a sweet picture! im so envious of all of the fun and interesting things you guys do each week! you find the coolest stuff!!

Jan said...

That is so nice--y'all do so many exciting things. And that classical music is so good for her!

Fernando said...

We went to the symphony in the park last night and had an enjoyable time. It was a little warm, but that's OK.