Thursday, November 18, 2010

15 months

Elliot is 15 months today. She is so much fun. Always happy. She loves to climb onto things. Right now, it's the couch that she tries to climb over & onto the computer table. It's quite nerve racking to walk into the living room & see her between the two. She is also a dumpster diver. That's right. Our child is obsessed with digging in the trash. I wish we had a closet to stick it in to keep her out! She's really a good natured kid. She loves to give her daddy nose kisses (aka Eskimo kisses). Right now she says Dada, Mama, hi, cat, duck, & quack. She can point to her head, ears, eyes, nose, mouth, feet & belly button. She can do simple tasks that I ask when she feels like it. Like today, I told her to get her shoes & she knew right where to go.


Today we went to have her checkup. She was fine when we were sitting in the waiting room. But when we were called back, she saw the nurse & immediately knew that she would be getting shots. She started clinging to me & whimpering. It was so sad. She had never done that before. Everything checked out ok.



Here are her stats:

Height: 31.5 inches--82%
Weight: 20 lbs 4 oz--13 %
Head: 17.5 inches--15%

11 comments:

Regina said...

What a cutie! Arden wore that dress to church on Sunday!

Alys said...

She is turning into a little girl. And she is so smart too. I work with Harrison on pointing to his eyes, nose, etc. but he hasn't gotten it yet.

Jami said...

She's getting big. We skipped the 15 month appointment. We're going at 18mo instead. When are you guys coming up?

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

OK. I'm so glad you put this up here. I am so out of it lately. I keep thinking Charly is almost 18 months old and I've been telling everyone that I can't wait for her to go to nursery next month. Oops. I'm a few months ahead of myself!!

Mark and Kyra Herbst said...

She's a cutie! Brielle totally gets into the garbage can also. I found a garbage can at Bed Bath and Beyond that locks, and I'm ready to go out and buy the thing!

Bexie Funk said...

she is adorable! graham is starting to get into everything and its driving me crazy!

Jaymie and Justin said...

She can say a lot of words now! She looks like she's grown a lot even in the past 2 months.

Donnie and Laura said...

Love her shiny shoes :) She's getting so big!!

Lindsey said...

adorable!! She is growing up so fast! And I gotta say, I LOVE those little silver shoes!

Laura said...

Lindsay loves the trash too! What's the deal with kids and trash? I can't believe they are 15 months old! Just 3 months 'til Nursery! I can't believe it!

the tatsaks said...

She is SO SO SO cute!!! I LOVE her outfit!