Monday, November 29, 2010

A Great Christmas Activity

For the past 16 years, my church has put on a huge display known as The Nativity. You may have heard about it if you live in the Arlington area. People all over the community donate their personal nativities & they are set up in different themed rooms all over the church. I look forward to it every year & it really brings you back to the true meaning of Christmas. It's really something to see & I invite every one of you to come! It's a 3 day event. Here are the details.
Arlington Stake Center
3809 Curt Dr
Arlington, TX 76016

Friday & Saturday, December 3 &4, 10am-9pm
Sunday, December 5 2pm-6pm

*Musical presentation on Saturday at 7pm & on Sunday at 5pm.
*Live broadcast from The Mormon Tabernacle Choir on Sunday at 7pm.

For more information go to: http://www.arlingtonnativity.org/
 

3 comments:

Jami said...

I'm supposed to hostess on Friday. I don't suppose you would be in town to do it for me?

Regina said...

Way to represent. :)

Gwen said...

Am I missing something??? Has it really been 6 weeks since you blogged???