Friday, March 18, 2011

4 Years of Marriage

Yesterday was our 4th anniversary. With all the craziness going on & us driving up to Arlington, we decided to celebrate tonight instead. We headed to Fort Worth to eat at Piranhas. It was so good. Then we took a carriage ride around Sundance Square. Yes, very cheesy, but so fun! I figured it was appropriate for an anniversary. We had planned to have dessert at Simply Fondue, but we were both pretty stuffed so we canceled our reservation. Instead we decided to grab ice cream from Marble Slab. Good choice.
Yes, I realize I'm wearing the EXACT same thing as I did yesterday, but I didn't pack any more dressy going out clothes. So there you have it.

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

Happy Four Years!!

Jami said...

I'm glad you got tondo something fun. I've always wanted to do a carriage ride.

Jocelyn said...

Happy Anniversary!

We love Piranhas! We've been to the locations in Arlington (the original) and in Austin several times, but never to the one in Sundance Square.

Alys said...

I think a carriage ride would be fun. And, Lane is a good sport to do "Cheesy" things. Glad you had a good celebration! And, glad you are going to Dallas. That means when we come visit this fall we get to see you. :)

Gwen said...

LOL!!! I didn't even notice that you were wearing the same outfit for 2 days. It's hilarious that you even addressed it. Only you, Jalei! BTW, happy anniversay!

The Piersons said...

Wow so lots of exciting stuff with you guys lately. Congratulations on your addition to the family, very exciting. And congratulations on Dallas, I know you guys were wanting to be by your families so it works out perfect. And 4 years! Sounds like you guys had fun.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Happy Anniversary!!! It's a super cute outfit so you SHOULD wear it two days in a row. :)

And yea! I'm so glad you guys get to go to Dallas and be with family.

Debbie said...

happy anniversary! mmmm...marrrrble slaaaaaaab. LOVE that place! ;)

Mike*Eryn*Reece*Bronx*Olivine said...

Congrats you guys!

the tatsaks said...

I love sundance square. Happy Anniversary!!!