Monday, March 7, 2011

Rodeo Time

 We love it when the rodeo is here in Houston. This will be our last year to go before we move. We went to a section called Kids Country where Elliot got to milk a cow, plant a seed, pet a sheep, pick a peach, etc. It was all fake stuff, but she loved it.


I love looking at all the bunnies. They are so cute!
Checking out the chickens.
Taking a peek at the chicks.
These piglets were born today! Aren't they the cutest?
I loved this little potbelly pig. I wish I could take him home. We're inside the petting zoo area & for some reason E was not wanting to be put down. She loved it last year.
I found Bambi.

After all the animals, we took a break & ate bbq sandwiches, a bloomin' onion & Marble Slab ice cream. Good thing we walked to the rodeo because we definitely needed to work it all off!

15 comments:

Alys said...

That looks like it was a lot of fun. We will have to take Harrison to the fair this summer to so some fun stuff like that.

Mike*Eryn*Reece*Bronx*Olivine said...

I just bought the blu ray dvd combo pack of Bambi! Haha. And it was awesome catching up with you guys! We had such a blast! I wish we could do that more often. And yeah it will only be on the weekend most of the time. There is one month to where he'll be gone almost the whole month. I can't remember if it's June or July.

Jocelyn said...

Aw, now I want to take Eli to the rodeo!

Jaymie and Justin said...

The rodeo is always fun!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Fun! I love her little pig tails. Charly is as bald as ever.

Gwen said...

FUN!!! I HATE animals but I'm glad that y'all enjoyed yourselves. Loved E's pigtails, presh!

Debbie said...

so fun!!! shame that she wasn't into the animals at the petting zoo this year. that would have made for such cute pictures. her pigtails are precious!!!! :)

KT said...

Fun! We love the rodeo!

The Piersons said...

Oh my gosh that looks so fun. I have never been to a rodeo. We will have to go. It looked like Elliot loved it!

Brenden said...

So fun! I can't wait to take Graham to the Rodeo this year. I'm not sure there's much he can do being so little, but I will still probably make Chad take us :)

Christina Bassi said...

Looks like E had a blast. Those baby pigs are cute.

Bexie Funk said...

i love the rodeo! march is the best in houston.

The Hickman Family said...

Aw, I miss the rodeo!

Jami said...

That looks like fun. We missed the stockshow this year.

the tatsaks said...

Thank looks like so much fun! I have never been to a rodeo. You look so cute too! Where did you get your shirt?