Monday, May 23, 2011

Rain Forest Cafe

Amy invited us to the Rain Forest Cafe to celebrate Cru's birthday on Friday. I have been wanting to take Elliot here for a while & was so excited to see her reaction. She absolutely LOVED it! And that is probably an understatement. I would highly recommend going here. It's so interactive. Every 10 minutes or so the lights would flash & you would hear all the animal noises & see them move. She got a real kick out of that. There's just so many things to look at. She was clapping, dancing & just so happy the entire time.
 Kinsley, Elliot & Lane
 Don't these elephants look real?

 One of the many gorillas.
 These next few pictures aren't great, but show Elliot's pure joy.


10 comments:

Jaymie and Justin said...

I probably should try the Rain Forest Cafe w/Easton. When I've gone before with little cousins or friends' kids it was expensive & not good food, so we haven't been back, but if Easton is entertained then it is probably worth it!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

cute pics of elliot and where the crap is your belly?!

Jocelyn said...

I love her cute/excited faces!!

And I agree with what the last commenter said -- where the heck is your belly?!?!

Caitlin said...

How fun! I'll have to suggest that next time we're in Flowermound visiting my in-laws.

Umm.. are you even pregnant? Cause you sure don't look like it! You look fantastic!

Jami said...

The big girls love that place, but Eleanor hasn't gotten to go. It's just so expensive and the food isn't great. You go for the atmosphere.The pictures are great.

The Hickman Family said...

We LOVE Rainforest Cafe. We actually just went there while we were in Houston. Kaitlyn keeps saying "can we go to the monkey restaurant"?

Abby Batlle said...

what a good idea! we are going to have to go there soon!

Allison said...

Both of our kids love it as we have been often in Galveston. They even have an indoor ride there too. Landon was hesistant the first time but Emerson's reaction was like Elliot's....pure joy! Glad she liked it! My nephew on the other hand freaks out and doesn't like it at all...last year at the galleria we couldn't even get him to go past the entrance with the talking tree.

Regina said...

So cute! I can't wait until we can all go back! It's probably worth the price if it keeps the kids entertained! Plus, I think I have coupons in my Entertainment book, and I am NOT afraid to use them.

Alys said...

That looks like fun. I bet Harrison would love it too. He is obsessed with animals.