Friday, October 21, 2011

Fair Time

We made it to the fair again this year. Elliot has been every year. I didn't think it was going to happen, but we were able to squeeze it in and I'm so glad we did. We had so much fun. Things started off great when the guy who parked next to us gave us a free ticket. Good thing because there were no discounts today, so it helped out. Then while we were there, 5 different people came up to Lane and gave him their extra coupons. Score! Either people thought we looked like a cute family or that Lane looked like a hobo and needed a break. It was good for us though because it allowed us to get extra food and Elliot to ride 3 rides.

I didn't get any pictures, but in the food department we got 2 drinks, the Buffalo Chicken Flapjack (my personal favorite), Autumn Pie (also very good), the Walking Taco (Lane ate this one) and cotton candy. It was a great day for food.


 The best cotton candy ever!
 rabbits
 I love the petting zoo here. They have all kinds of animals. Here's E petting a kangaroo.
 Feeding some kind of animal.
 On the farm.
 Farmer on the tractor.
 The Dumbo ride. She loved this.


 The swings. She went on this ride twice.



You can tell it was a good day. This was about 5 minutes into our drive home.

2 comments:

Gwen said...

You guys look like you had an amazing time! I always love when kids fall asleep in the back. That's when you know they've had a great time!

I haven't been to the fair since '08. It's so expensive and I'd rather spend my money at six flags. I feel like it is a better bang for the buck.

Christina Bassi said...

Love the picture of Elliot with the cotton candy. It's the same size as her! :-)