Monday, April 2, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt

Hurst had a little Easter egg hunt that we attended this past Saturday. My brother & his family came along and also brought one of our old friends & his family. It was fun. Elliot did really well. In fact, she had so many eggs in her basket I told her she had to stop. I was afraid it would break!
 Family photo-Lane had to work :(
 Before the hunt.
 Just starting.


 Her loot.
 It's hard to get a true smile from this kid.
 And it's even harder to get 3 2 year olds to all look at the camera.
Worn out.

4 comments:

Allison said...

Fun! I love egg hunts! I can't get over how big Davis is and how much E looks like you in that first picture of her with her loot. I have never really noticed much until that picture.

Jami said...

That looks like fun. I take it that is where you talked to Brad.

Jocelyn said...

LOL... I love her "worn out" picture!

Regina said...

Ok, I am going to get that carrier. It's exactly what I need. Man, it looked like it was packed! We will be there on Saturday. I love that park. Who was the old friend?