Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Lane! -33

On the 16th Lane turned 33! He's getting on up there in age ;) It was a pretty low key day & I feel bad that I didn't have anything planned. But it wasn't from lack of trying. I looked around for ideas, but didn't find anything I liked. Fortunately, Lane is very forgiving with things like that. He had to work most of the day. I tried to get him to go out to eat, but he insisted on staying home. So we invited his dad & Brenda over for dinner and cake. Everything turned out great and it was an enjoyable evening.

Elliot was very excited about his birthday. She kept saying it was a "surprise". And now that it's over, she is constantly talking about her birthday.

3 comments:

Allison said...

Happy Birthday Lane! Glad it was a good one! I didn't realize he was the same age as me. I turned 33 in January. We are getting old! :)

Jami said...

Hope he had a great birthday.

Regina said...

Happy Birthday Lane!! That looks like a german chocolate cake...yum!!