Sunday, July 1, 2012

Lately

I have been horrible at posting anything exciting these days. Lane has been so busy at work, it seems like the same thing happens everyday. But, we have actually done a couple of fun things. We've been going to lots of birthday parties, which Elliot has loved. 

We also went to a Ranger's game with my parents on Monday. I have been wanting to go forever, but like I've said, Lane's schedule has been crazy. Unfortunately I picked a pretty boring game to attend. The Tigers killed them. And they had won like 6 games in a row before, and every game since. Go figure.
 

Yesterday, we went to see the Blue Man Group at Bass Hall.  I know we're like 10 years late to the party, but that seems to be how it is with us. It was pretty cool. I really wish they allowed pictures. I didn't even get one afterward. I always plan to, but when it comes down to it, I don't like asking other people to take our picture.

3 comments:

KT said...

I've always wanted to see Blue Man Group. That's cool that you went.

Gwen said...

I saw an ad for the Blue Man Group and I wanted to go but we couldn't find the time to. I'm glad you had an opportunity to go! You should always ask someone to take your picture. People are usually pretty good about saying yes.

monica said...

I'm always shy about asking people to take pictures for us too.. I always seem to make the weirdest faces for strangers taking our picture,