Sunday, July 22, 2012

Mustache Mania

Elliot has had mustaches on the mind as of late. It's because of Yosemite Sam. She talks about him all the time and loves to visit him at Six Flags. A while back she had Lane make her a mustache so she could be like him, but instead of it being red, she opted for green. These pictures crack me up.

 
Then she requested that I make a bunch of mustaches for the whole family. So here we are.
 
Of course she doesn't look too enthused in the picture above, but she really was. 
And now Lane is saying that he wants to grow a mustache because he thinks he looks good in the picture. Sorry honey, it's not going to happen!


7 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

you're the cutest mom. Elliot is a doll!

Gwen said...

Who new y'all would look so good with facial hair!

BTW, the goal was to wean Sophia not cut her drugs in half. You have a point and that was my point last week. Apparently, the decision was between the pharmacist and her doctor and nobody told us?!?! WTH? Don't you worry, everyone got an ear full from me. It wore me out but I sure felt better afterwards.

Jami said...

I saw some stick on ones at Party City. Get her one for her birthday.

Regina said...

ha! that's funny!

Lindsey said...

Hilarious! What a fun picture :)

Alys said...

Elliot and Sean must be kindred spirits.

Laura said...

How funny! I don't know what it is about mustaches, but my kids are totally into them too.