Sunday, July 8, 2012

Little Miss

This was Elliot's 1st real haircut. I have cut it before, but I did it myself. I knew she needed to get her hair cut because it was starting to look raggedy, but I didn't trust myself to really make it look good. So off we went to the local Cool Cuts. It was great because they have cute little cars for them to sit in & a movie going just for her, so she was really good. I was happy with the results. However I was surprised that a child's hair cut costs $18.95 these days. Sheesh!



I originally said to just do a 1 layer bob, but the lady talked me into stacking it a little in the back. I do like how it turned out, but I realized this morning as we're getting ready for church, that I had to blow dry & straight iron her hair to make it look good. Not what I want to do every day!

11 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

20 bucks?! That's ridiculous! It does look cute though.

Jocelyn said...

The haircut is really cute, but it does kinda suck about the price and flat-ironing!

I got Eli's haircut on Saturday morning, after trimming it myself about a month ago. I think he's had about a dozen haircuts in his life now... it grows so fast! The last few times, I've taken him to Great Clips. There's a location not far from our house, I can "check in" from an app on my phone, so there's no wait, and it costs $11.

Gwen said...

I love it! She looks like such a big girl. I wanted Scarlett's hair in a cute bob but I didn't have the heart to have it cut so drastically. I hope you find a system that works for you so you don't have to "fuss" with it too much everyday.

Bexie Funk said...

really cute. we have the best set up ever. i have a friend in our ward that cuts hair at your house for really cheap and she's great. i love not having to go anywhere to get my hair done!

Jami said...

Looks cute!

Christina Bassi said...

What an awesome place to get a first haircut. I'm sure she loved it. She looks beautiful.

Lindsey said...

Her haircut is so ADORABLE!! I love that dress too. She is looking so grown up!

Alys said...

She looks super cute!

Debbie said...

$20?!?!?!??! heck no! glad that Badi's mom has always cut our kids hair. that's insane!

her hair did turn out cute, but, I agree that I would hate to have to do all that work every day to make it look good. bummer! hopefully her hair grows fast!

Regina said...

It looks so cute! I love that last picture!

Regina said...

I was just thinking, I will cut her hair if you want me to!