Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Week 15


So far this pregnancy has been good. Not a lot a sickness, which makes me think it's a boy. I will say that I have been showing probably since 12 weeks, which is WAY early. My SIL posted a picture of her at 20 weeks and I am for sure bigger right now. Because of my early baby bump, I feel like this is going to be my fat pregnancy. The strange thing is that I have actually been eating really well and working out regularly, so hopefully that will counteract it. We will see. The only thing of note is that I am tired all the time. I mean really tired. I try to take a nap during Davis' morning nap. And then I'll try to sleep during the kids' afternoon nap. Yesterday I took a 2 hour nap and still went to bed at 9pm and slept til 8am. It is insane!

Next month we will find out what we're having. I can't wait. When I ask Elliot what she would like me to have, she says a boy. Then she follows it up with a dog. LOL! I personally would like it to be a girl. Elliot has so many adorable clothes that are in good condition and I really want to dress up a girl again. Davis on the other hand has only the bare essentials. And since that's the case, most of his clothes are worn out and not reusable. Well when I say most, I mean his onsies since that's what he usually lives in around the house. Lane would like another boy. Time will tell.

12 comments:

Debbie said...

you? a fat pregnancy?!?! yeah right! those two don't even mix. you're the cutest pregnant woman ever! i'm thinking boy! can't wait to hear what it is. girl clothes are so much cuter, though. you're right. so many of our boys clothes are dirty, have holes, etc. if we had a 3rd we would either need a girl or a whole new wardrobe for another boy! ha

Jami said...

You realize you are still tiny. I think my stomach is that big now, and Eleanor is three.

Regina said...

You are tiny! I am with Jami, I'm 8 month POST partum and my stomach is that big!! Can't wait to hear what it is!!!!

KT said...

Ya, you are still tiny!

Bexie Funk said...

you're probably tired because you have two other kids that are still really young! you have every right to be tired.

Allison said...

You look great! Your name and "fat" never need to be in the same sentence together! Yeah, my stomach looks about like that 4 years postpartum! :) I vote for a girl so she can wear all of the cute clothes again. Plus, I have a TON of more cute Gymboree girl clothes for you that need to be used some more!

Gwen said...

So sorry to hear that you are so tired all of the time. I'm surprised that you can get a nap with two little ones! Don't worry, you still look fabulous :)

Caitlin said...

You always look so great during your pregnancies. I'm not sure you could even do a "fat" pregnancy!

Can't wait to find out what you're having!

The Hickman Family said...

Yay! Congrats! I haven't been blogging lately so I just saw that you're prego. I'm so happy for you guys. By the way, the mustache picture is really cute =)

Kashari said...

I'll wish for you to have another girl! But I hear that pregnancies differ from girls to boys so if the pregnancy is more like Davis it could be another boy. But who am I to say, I'm no pregnancy expert. But I am so excited for y'all, can't wait to find out.

Alys said...

You look great! Maybe this time you will just have a bigger baby, you know, like an Alys or Alyson size baby. Those big size Blankenship genes are missing from your other babies. :) Only joking. I wish I could have small babies, but know that will not happen unless I have a premie. I really feel I have popped out a lot in the last month. It is weird how your body handles it different every time.
Oh, and, Harrison always says he is having another little sister. I think it is because that is all he knows. We will see...

Laura said...

I can't wait to hear what you are having!