Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy To Be Home

The past 3 days I've been in Austin for a new employee orientation. Everyone has gone through one of these & you know how it is. Long days of sitting down, lots of information and headaches. When Lane picked me up from the airport I saw 2 smiling faces: his & this balloon! He got it as a welcome home gift. It was much appreciated :)
We did manage to have a little fun. Jen & I work closely together. We both have the same position, but she's based in Ft. Worth. We went to the cute restaurant called Shady Grove and ate out on the patio. I loved it because there's 1 huge oak tree that covers the entire outside area & they've hung lights through it.

3 comments:

Regina said...

thats so sweet. for how long are you home?

Jalei & Lane said...

I don't think I travel again until the 23rd.

Stacey said...

jalei, you are still as cute as ever. I miss you. I check out yours and Regina's blog quite often. You guys are the greatest.

Love ya,

Stacey