Friday, June 27, 2008

Our New Car in about 3 years

In California, they're making this car called the Aptera. It averages 300 miles per gallon. You heard me right. It's a hybrid & only takes 2 hours to charge & goes up to 85 miles per hour. It's selling for $30K right now. This picture is of the 2-seater. They're working on the 4-seater. We're going to wait a few years for them to work the kinks out of this thing, but it sounds awesome. Even though it looking totally ridiculous, I think I can handle it. It's design is so out there, I'd actually be ok driving it. I encourage everyone to look it up.

6 comments:

ChelseaSalomone said...

Cool!!! I remember when the MINI was revolutionary... sigh..

Regina said...

Ok, the thing looks like it flies. But for 300 mpg, I could handle it too.

Jami said...

That's nice. Do they make a minivan?

Jalei & Lane said...

Let's hope not! I hate minivans. Every family can prevent getting one if they really want to.

The Piersons said...

Thanks for putting this up, I keep telling aaron that someone has got to invent something soon, I could care less about style if it has 300 mpg.

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

Very Interesting!!! Whatever saves you gas money at this point.