Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Riddle Me This!

So I heard a riddle in my training that I liked & want to share with all of you. Now if you've heard this before, DON'T answer it & spoil the fun for everyone else! You're supposed to be able to ask yes or no questions to eventually come to your answer. Seeing as that won't be possible to do on a blog, pick your top 3 answers & number them. To make this fair, don't look at those who have already posted. I'll let you know the answer & what I learned from all of this in a few days. Here it is:

A man was found dead in the desert. Near him was a package. If he had opened the package he would not have died. What was in the package?

Good Luck!

5 comments:

Regina said...

water, food, and a fan???

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

chapstick, H2O, phone.

Kidding, I don't know. I hate chapped lips.

Regina said...

I know I have heard this before- Tell me what it is!!!

Missy said...

I google'd it and found the answer. But I won't say! I love google.

Jalei & Lane said...

Ah, you little cheater!