Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Boston

Boston was a blast! Our 4 days flew by. The best part was Lane getting to see all of his friends. I was so happy to meet them. They were all wonderful! I wish we lived closer by so we could hang out with them more often.

You know how when you've done so much it seems exhausting to write about it all? That's how I feel about it. So...here are the highlights. Of course we couldn't go to Boston without taking in a Red Sox game! It was so much fun. The stadium was packed. I'm talkin every seat in the house filled.

One of the days we were walking through the park & these guys were everywhere! They had been camping out for the past 3 days to commemorate something historical. Of course, I don't know what that was.

Here we are at Somerville Castle. It's not really a castle, but you can see why people call it that, right? It's actually this wide. There's nothing more to it. So I'm going to see if I can figure out how to make a slide show so you can see all of the pictures I took of Boston.

4 comments:

Regina said...

Glad you had fun. That castle is awesome. I want one.

Jami said...

I would love to go to Boston. I really hope that you know who those men were. Please tell me you listened in in school at least a little.

Jalei & Lane said...

Why do you enlighten me?

the tatsaks said...

Please try to do a slide show, I would love to see it. Great pic of yall at the game.