Friday, August 29, 2008

Like Family


Ever since I've moved here, I have been extremely upset that I can't listen to my favorite morning radio show-Kidd Kraddick in the Morning. They're so great in fact that they are syndicated across the US, but not here! I've been listening to the show since I was 16! I feel like I know each one of them personally. Well at my job I have to be in my car all day, so I have plenty of time to listen to the radio. So I downloaded the show on my ipod & listened for the 1st time in over a year today! Oh how happy I was! I was laughing the whole time & didn't even feel like I was working. It's a great way to keep me from stressing out about the horrible drivers that surround me.

8 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

You are so funny. I loved them too. There is a kiss fm out here too, w/ diff people and I LOVE them.

Regina said...

Yea!!! You ALWAYS talk about it so I am glad you finally have a way to listen to it!!

Kelley and Addison said...

OH! I loved them too!!! I was reading that, thinking you were going to say you found them on a station here!

the tatsaks said...

Yea for you. It is a very funny show. JC cracks me up.

Nicole said...

Yea, anytime I am in the car in the am I have it on. Jimmy makes fun of me and of Kidd. He just doesn't know what he is missing!!!!

Debbie said...

Omg...I don't know how I would get through the mornings if I couldn't listen to them. I, also, have been listening to them since high school...love, love, love them!!! :)

You can also go to their website and listen live through their website every morning! I used to do that after I got to work but haven't had time lately...check it out!

ChelseaSalomone said...

Ha!! No I don't wear my ring actually. It's really, really heavy. But maybe I should when I wear the Tech jersey.

Yeah I listen to Kidd and the gang on the way to school. 2 of my friends and I actually went and watched the show live at 5 a.m. last summer!

Regina said...

okay, okay! Put something else up. We get it, you like Kidd. Geez. :)