Tuesday, August 5, 2008

We Are Such Suckers!


Today we went into Bed Bath & Beyond to get 20% off of a comforter set (pictures to come) we just bought the other day. This is where a worker greeted us & started to tell us of a promotional offer on Calphalon pans. The deal was 2 pans for $50. These pans are supposed to be awesome. They're non-stick & you never have to use Pam & you can put them in the oven. Anyway, there's a life time warranty, so we figured we can always take them back if we're not happy. And when we get another 20% off coupon, we'll get $10 back. Needless to say the girl was a fantastic salesman because we now have 2 new pans.

10 comments:

Paige said...

We have calphalon pans and love them. Good choice.

Alyssa and Kevin said...

they are great!! I have two myself!! :)

Oh, where did you get your page layout? You all have such cool ones and I can't find them.

Julianne said...

That is funny, today Richard was looking at the same pan at Macy's, you got a better deal than what we saw, maybe we'll head to BB&B to have a look.

Regina said...

Ha! You are suckers! (need I say timeshare?) Anyway, I bought two pans for like $7 each from Ikea and they are AWESOME!! Nothing sticks to them ever, but you can't put them in the oven. But eventually it is worth investing in good pans. Congrats on your new purchase!!

Alyssa and Kevin said...

Thanks for the tip lady! I found one fairly quickly.. it definitely doesn't "scream" Kevin... so I may keep looking. We'll see. Thanks again!

Debbie said...

aww, i LOVE Calphalon!!!

the tatsaks said...

I love getting new kitchen stuff. Our calphalon pans are good, I am sure you will get plenty of use out of them.

Bexie Funk said...

i wanted to get some myself. it really is a good deal!

Jami said...

I think that is the kind mom and dad have. They seem to love them.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Your posts are funny. And you are a sucka!