Saturday, October 24, 2009

Change of Plans


We had plans to go to the Houston Balloonar Festival tonight. However, we were running late & traffic was a mess. By the time we got up to the point where you turn into the place & pay, there was the LONGEST line! Lane & I both looked at each other and decided it wasn't worth the amount of time we'd actually stay. Sure it would have been cool to see all the balloons lit up at night, but we didn't miss out too badly.

Instead we decided to head to Mamacita's & eat our weight in cheese! I'm sure Elliot will be mad at me later.

9 comments:

the tatsaks said...

MMMM...that looks delish!!!

Jami said...

That looks great. We went to Joe T's last night. Was this your first night out without the baby?

Regina said...

That greasy cheese looks good! At least you got a good meal!

Alys said...

Balloons would have been fun, but can you beat cheese? Seriously? It is one of my favorite things in the world!

KT said...

Balloons or cheese? I think you made the right choice.

Jocelyn said...

Yum... cheese! I swear I can eat the large size queso by myself at just about any Mexican food restaurant. It's one of my biggest pregnancy cravings. While everyone is drinking margaritas, I'm scarfing down cheese!

Also, I didn't take a picture for my blog, but I got another afghan this weekend. My 80-year-old aunt made it, and it's gorgeous!

Hope you're doing well!

Debbie said...

mmmmmm....cheeeeeeese!!! :)

Jaymie and Justin said...

That cheese looks good! I hate waiting in lines too.

Christina Bassi said...

That wasn't a bad idea. You guys should of called us we were stuck in the big line.