Sunday, October 18, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

What a nice weekend we had. The weather was cool & it really felt like fall. So we had Brian, Christina & Dominic over to make caramel apples. We rolled them in heath bar pieces! They were delicious! So good in fact, that Lane & I made them again tonight & I'm eating one as I type this. Anyway, back to Friday night...we also watched 'The Proposal'. I really like that movie. It's very predictable, but cute.

Saturday night, we tried out a new place, Canyon Cafe. The food was good, a little different, but tasty. I had the Black & Bleu quesadillas. You can't go wrong with bleu cheese. The only downside to this restaurant, was the service. They were HORRIBLE. When we saw our server, he was very nice, but we never really saw him. Oh well.

Today Elliot is 2 months! She has her check up on Wednesday, so I'll post her stats then. For now, here are a few pictures I took of her today.

All smiles

Waving hi

I love her expression in this picture.

Cutie


15 comments:

www.justinandcortney.blogspot.com said...

Elliot is soo precious!! Can't believe she is already 2 months old!!

Alys said...

She is getting so big, but I will wait to hear her stats to decide. I love the pictures. I love your boppy cover, too. Very cute.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Isn't it crazy that they're two months already? She is such a cutie.

Bexie Funk said...

those apples look delicious, and elliot is such a cutie!

Debbie said...

wow, doesn't time just FLY by?!?! i swear you just found out you were pregnant! and those apples...uh YUM!

Haddy said...

1. Cute pics
2. Caramel apples are completely underappreciated
3. I love Canyon Cafe

Gwen said...

She's getting so big! Cute boppy pillow too! I still can't believe that she is so long, CUTE!!!

ChelseaSalomone said...

She is SO cute!! How is she already 2 months old? Okay those carmel apples look RIDICULOUSLY good. Did you just melt carmel candy? I've never actually made them, but I want to.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Hey. Yep, my folks are planning to move out here this summer if my dad can make work out here. Keep your fingers crossed!

Regina said...

Those apples look sooooo good! I LOVE all the pics of her smiling! She is so precious!!

the tatsaks said...

You can think of any excuse to use a heath bar! However, that looks delish and I will be trying it this week! Elliot is so darn cute. I love the smiles!

Justin and Allison said...

I love all of Elliot's dresses. You always have her fixed precious.
Those apples look so good.

Jami said...

I love the pictures. She is really getting a personality now.

Jaymie and Justin said...

I love Elliot's smile! Those caramel apples look delicious too!

Diane said...

I'm sad we missed out on this, those apples look amazing!