Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Girly Things & Forgotten Valentine

Yesterday we had a little girly get together planned. Elliot and Avery had a good time hanging out. It's so cute because they interact with each other & smile. I have a feeling they will become good buddies.
I also made some bows. Just the basics, but I love them. It takes me a few tries to get the hang of it, so each of them have their own little imperfections. Oh well.
And lastly, here's Elliot with her Valentine's card from mommy & daddy. I feel horrible about this one because that picture was taken TODAY...9 days late! I was digging through my night stand drawer for something & found it! I bought the card 2 weeks before Valentine's Day & stored it away so it wouldn't get messed up. I can't believe I forgot. In my defense, I was sick on V-Day, but still. I'm a horrible mother!

6 comments:

Jen-Jen said...

you are not a horrible mom at all! you are such a great mom :) that card is too cute and so are your bows!! You should try to start selling them! I have a friend that makes little headbands and bows and makes pretty good money on the side :) Miss you!! i love the videos you have been doing of E!!

Gwen said...

You are not a bad mother! At least you got your baby something for v-day. I didn't get the girls anything. In my defense, v-day was completely under my radar. We were busy moving back into our house after the electricity was restored.

I was thinking about making bows for Scarlett. I haven't taken any action yet. I think you just motivated me. We'll see...

Jami said...

We didn't even get Eleanor anything, so you are better than me. Good luck with the race. I am only up to two miles.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

yes you horrible mom. I did nothing and didn't even care! Very cute bows...wish I could do bows, I'm too impatient!

Regina said...

Hey! You have to teach me how to do bows! And if you are a horrible mom, I am both a horrible mom and wife because Kelly got nothing from me and I just gave Michael his card yesterday! It was in my sock drawer and I forgot all about it!

Bexie Funk said...

i love the bows very cute. and my kids got a sticker book and strawberry milk for valentines day, don't feel bad.