Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

My 2 loves (bad picture)

Yesterday we celebrated Valentine's Day. I was in charge of planning it this year & I totally dropped the ball. It wasn't that I didn't think about it. I've been trying to come up with something for a couple of months now. The weather here has been so cold & wet, so that eliminates anything outdoors. And we had E with us so that only leaves us with a few options. So we ended up eating at the Aquarium. I like this place because there's floor to ceiling fish tanks.
Lane got me these beautiful roses & candy. I got him a personalized romance novel. It's really cheesy, but it has us as the characters in the book. It's pretty funny. I also made him his own blog that I update for him weekly.

7 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

You guys are cute. We didn't do anything for Vday...too lazy!

Regina said...

Those flowers are really pretty! I am interested to hear what he thinks about the romance novel!! Ha!

the tatsaks said...

Funny how much kids will change things! At least yall are still planning things! Andrew brought me home a flower and an extra large card from 7-11 when he went to get a coffee that morning...but it still made me smile!!! See what you have to look forward to!

Lindsey said...

LOL love the novel idea, that's so cute! And I gotta see this blog now! PS Just saw the Sarah Briggs link and it made me really happy! :)

Bexie Funk said...

i love the idea of a personalized romance novel. that's funny!

Debbie said...

love your roses!!! i've always wanted to eat at the aquarium! that place looks awesome!!!

Jan said...

That is cool. Will you send me his blog address so I can see it?