Friday, September 24, 2010

Crafty

On 3 different occasions, Regina & I have gotten together to whip up some adorable little girls clothes. Now I cannot take full credit for these outfits, but I did help:) Regina did 99.8% of the sewing. I attempted once but accidentally sewed my piece wrong side out, so I spent the remainder of the time with the seam ripper. It's probably better that way. But I knew my way around the glue gun & scissors, so that counts for something. Anyway, I am so pleased with the way these turned out & can't wait for it to get a little cooler so Elliot can wear them!

Ruffle shirt with matching flower clip. The flower has a rhinestone piece in the middle.


Love this outfit! I think it will look "glam rock" on E. The flowers on her shirt are actually pins, so I can put them anywhere! And then there's the flower clip at the top. The fun thing about this outfit is that I made myself the flower pins as well so we can match. Some may say that's gay, but I prefer AWESOME! Then you have the adorable leopard baby legs.

Crafting is so much fun when you have someone to do it with. Thanks Regina for all the great ideas & sewing skills!

8 comments:

Alys said...

So cute! I totally m miss being around Aly for that reason. She was so fun to do crafty things with when we were growing up and when I go home and visit.
Those turned out really cute!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

so cute!!!! I love the flowers in the bottom one!

Jocelyn said...

So cute... baby girl clothes are too fun!

Regina said...

Don't forget, you ironed too! I'll send you a link for those new bows if you want. SOOO cute! And you have to get a pic of her in these clothes!

Christina Bassi said...

Very cute. I feel your pain with the lack of sewing skills. I love glue guns.

Bexie Funk said...

very cute, i haven't sewed since graham was born and i'm a little dreading making caroline's halloween costume!

Jaymie Jester said...

Looks like fun! Cute!

Lindsey said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS. These are so freakin cute!! I especially love the glam rock outfit. E will be so stylin!!