Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Stairs

E has discovered the stairs at my parents house. It's a little unnerving actually. I don't want her by the stairs, but at the same time I want her to know how to go down them just in case. So I showed her how only once & she took to it like bees to honey. Yesterday I was downstairs in my room & the next thing I know, E is right by my feet. So it's safe to say that she knows how. But I still freak out when I see her headed that way.

On her way up

Sliding down

Just being silly

13 comments:

Alys said...

Harrison love climbing the stairs at Sean's parents. He just hasn't learned how to go down them yet. I need to work on that. He wants to go head first, which is really scary.

Jami said...

That's good. Go ahead and show Eleanor too.

Gwen said...

I'm with ya! Scarlett will go up my parents stairs without a second thought! She's never gone down but when I think about it, it scares me. Sliding down backwards is quite clever...I never thought of that.

Regina said...

She looks like an old pro!

Bexie Funk said...

i love it when they learn how to climb down stairs! graham is starting to learn on ours.

the tatsaks said...

Oh I remember those days! Pretty exhausting!

Lindsey said...

LOL!!! She is so cute.

Jaymie and Justin said...

Looks like she has no problem with the stairs!

Elizabeth said...

Look at her go!

The Piersons said...

The stairs still make me so nervous too. Carson thinks he can walk right down them without any help. We have taken a few falls on the stairs....

Laura said...

That last picture made me laugh out loud. I love it!

Donnie and Laura said...

She is so cute and such a good little girl!!! It was fun to meet her this weekend and to see you!

Jan said...

Too Cute!!!! Stairs are a little scary, but she is doing great!