Friday, September 3, 2010

Please Stay Fall

The other day I was walking to my car & said, "Ahh, it's starting to feel like Fall." Lane looks at me with this confused look & says, "It's 97 degrees." I guess you can tell I'm a real Texan by my comment. But hey, it's been over a hundred degrees all summer plus humidity, so the slightest variance, I notice. But the reason why I told that little story was because it REALLY did feel like Fall today! Wednesday night we had a huge thunderstorm (I'm in Arlington by the way) & with it came some cooler weather. Today was perfection. Most of the day it was 73 degrees & it felt cool. We left the door open all day. It did get up to 85, but it still felt so wonderful. This was the first time in forever that I took E to the park because I could actually bare it outside. I'm really ready for the cooler weather to stay!

4 comments:

Alys said...

That is so funny. Definitely spoken like a real Texan! It has been warm here the last little bit. I am grateful we only get above 100 for a few weeks in August. The rest of the time it is nice.

Jami said...

I love the cooler weather. I can't wait until then girls get to play outside every day in the play house.

Bexie Funk said...

it feels so great here! I hope it stays nice and cool for you!

Justin and Allison said...

The weather is so perfect here too. Good luck on the residency stuff. Hope you get a place yall are happy with.