Thursday, June 23, 2011

FW Children's Museum

Today we met up with my parents, sister & her kids at the Children's Museum. Luckily my sister had a free pass because they are PRICEY! ($19-Adult; $10-Kid) I don't know how people can afford that. Anyway, we stayed for about an hour. Elliot seemed to have a good time running around like crazy. Seriously, I couldn't contain this child.
 Eleanor, Elliot, Lorelai, Matilda
 Apparently this is her "cheese" face
 The bubble machine
 Not sure what this thing is called. You place your hands on the metal plates & it makes everything work.
Driving the ambulance.

5 comments:

Jami said...

Glad you guys could come. The girls had tons of fun. You missed some neat things though.

Gwen said...

I've always wanted to take Scarlett but I thought she was too young to appreciate it. E looked like she had a blast! Any update on when her cast may come off?

Jocelyn said...

So fun! One of the things on my 101 List is to take Eli there. I'm hoping that we'll make a trip up to DFW soon (maybe mid-July?), and that would be a fun way to spend one afternoon.

Caitlin said...

So fun! I think it's great that you live close to your family so that all your kids can hang out and be friends!

KT said...

She is so cute! I love her cheese face!