Thursday, June 16, 2011

San Antonio

The past couple of days we have been in San Antonio with Lane's mom & step dad. They really spoiled us and we had so much fun. The first night we got there we headed to the River Walk and had dinner. These little mariachi men are crooks. They ask us to pick a song for them to play & once you do that, they tell you it will cost $8. They don't even give you a chance to say never mind.
 My favorite part about San Antonio has always been the boat tours. Here we are waiting in line.

 On the boat.

 The next day they took us to Sea World. Here they are feeding the dolphins.

 Pretty aquarium.
 Characters.
 Elliot loved the Sesame Street Bay of Play.



 Shamu show.
 Worn out from only 2 hours!
 We went back later in the day. She LOVED this ride. I was actually surprised it didn't scare her. It reminded me of the Conquistador at Six Flags, except it also spins while going back & forth.
 This child is obsessed with Elmo.

 Beluga Whale Show.
 Our last day there, we went for a little train ride.
 And on the way home, we stopped in Gruene & had lunch at this place called The Gristmill. It was so rustic.
 The food was awesome. I'm definitely coming here again if I'm ever close by.

Thank you Jan & Rich. We had so much fun & are so lucky to have you guys.

9 comments:

Jami said...

It looks like you had a great time. I remember feeding the dolphins at Sea World. I would love to take the girls sometime.

Jocelyn said...

I've seen so many pictures of families going to Sea World this month! I haven't been since 2002... so maybe I'll make it a full 10 years and take Eli next summer!

KT said...

How fun! The Riverwalk is my favorite part of San Antonio. That's so nice you guys have time do that kind of stuff. Daniel already started!

blankenshipfamily said...

Looks like lots of fun!

Debbie said...

I love San Antonio. We can't wait to take Jacob to Sea World soon. We used to love going as kids. You got an awesome picture of Shamu!!

Kelley and Addison said...

oh! we LOVE Gruene!!!! Its right by New Braunfels and we make sure to go to Gruene everytime we are in town!! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

How fun for you guys! You look adorable.

Lindsey said...

FUN!! I love San Antonio. I miss being in Texas because there are so many fun getaway cities close by.

Jan said...

We had such a GREAT TIME with y'all!!!