Friday, August 3, 2012

Swim Lessons Complete

Swim lessons are finally over. We did the late session this year so that Elliot could be in a class without me. She of course loved it. Although I think the rec center does a great job & 8 classes are only $30, I think next year I'm going to pay more & get her into a serious one. I want her to know how to swim around by next summer for sure! On the last day, parents get to take pictures, so here you go...
 Practicing her kicks
 Bear crawl on the wall. She should be doing this by herself, but she kept saying it was too hard. I think she's just lazy.
 Going under water! Yea! This is a huge improvement from last year. No more crying if she gets dunked.
 Jumping
 Play time
 This little guy was in a class with me! I had planned it so that we would have something to do while E was in class. Looking back, I should have waited because he couldn't really do anything (blow bubbles, scoops, kicks, etc). Oh well. He still had fun splashing around.

2 comments:

Jami said...

You must need to bring her over to swim more often.

Alys said...

My kids need swim lessons. It is just a drive to the pool, and I am not even sure if our city pool offers swim lessons. It may be too small. Will need to look into that next summer.