Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Bloody Boy

You know you have a boy when he gets a bloody mouth 3 days in a row! OMG! What is going on with this kid? The first 2 days it happened in the bath tub. He slipped & bumped his lip. The sad thing is I was sitting right there & could not prevent it. Today he was playing in Elliot's room & I think she took a chair away from him. He must have been holding onto it or something and bumped his mouth again! Why does his mouth bleed so easily?! And these past 3 days have not been the only time it has happened. Just the most consecutive. There is nothing more frustrating than seeing this happen over and over. I feel so bad and he's screaming at the top of his lungs swatting my hand while I try to stop the bleeding. No pictures. Not enough time to take it when you're trying to keep clothes from getting stained.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Poor Davis!
Also, Congratulations on your pink pregnancy!! How exciting.

Debbie said...

oh I know allll about this. Noah is exactly the same way. I swear, he gets a bloody lip at least once every week or two. so sad. I don't remember Jacob being like that. it's so hard to see it happen, but, I guess that's what happens with 2 boys that can get rough with one another.