Friday, September 7, 2012

Davis at 11 Months

1 more month til my little baby is a toddler! He is doing great these days. Such a busy body and into everything, which makes for a tired mama. He's starting to get a little braver and take steps on his own terms. I can't wait til he's walking. He has become quite the biter. He's not malicious about it, but will just bring my hand to his mouth and start chomping away. And boy does it hurt! He's also at the stage where he does not like to be with anyone but his parents. This makes things a little tough, but hopefully he'll get over it soon. He loves his bath time, but hates when it's over. He also hates to have his diaper changed, which he previously loved. I can now give him lots of snacks like animal crackers, gold fish and saltines.

Today was Lane's first day off in over 2 weeks, so we took the kids to Chuckie Cheese. And just FYI, the one off I-20 & Great SW Pkwy is the nicest. I've been to the Arlington & North Richland Hills one & this one far surpasses those. We met up with my brother, his wife, 2 kids, my dad & niece. Elliot was in heaven. This was Davis' 1st time to go and actually do some things. He seemed to like it as well.



3 comments:

Jami said...

He's so big.

Debbie said...

he is starting to look like such a little man!! I totally agree that the great southwest pkwy one is the nicest. And, I remember Noah recently going through the phase of fighting me so badly when I needed to change his diaper. such a pain! he's finally getting better.

Mike*Eryn*Reece*Bronx*Olivine said...

I can't believe how big Elliot and Davis are! They look so cute! We hope all is going well for you guys!