Saturday, September 29, 2012

Family Ice Cream Night

I hadn't taken the kids out of the house in 2 full days. It rained all day long today, which I loved. And for some reason it put me in the mood for ice cream. So after dinner, we loaded up and headed to Braums. It was nice to get out, but also nice not to be out too long.
 This kid LOVES ice cream.
 Just look how happy he is.
 Elliot liked it too, although I think she would have liked to eat more french fries instead.
 Getting a decent picture of her these days is next to impossible. Part of the reason is my camera being slow, but also because she doesn't give me a genuine smile.

2 comments:

Jami said...

Eleanor is also not in the mood for pictures. It must be the age.

Gwen said...

The second picture of Davis looks just like E when she was that age. I'm with E, I would've preferred more fries, too. I'm just sayin'!